Monday, October 21, 2013

Multimedia Product

Multimedia Product: Life of Muhammad

Learning goal: Students will demonstrate understanding of the life and importance of a significant religious figure using independent research. (Could touch on a number of different SOL standards, depending on the figure chosen)

To meet this learning goal, I made a timeline about the life of Muhammad. I chose this method because it seems like a way for someone who prefers discrete, straightforward bits of knowledge to think, though I would have probably done a poster or essay if I had been doing it for myself. While the life was very simple to express in a timeline, the importance was a bit harder to get at.

The timeline program itself also allowed for different means of expression, as I could include photographs, text, or video. It also very effectively allows the creator or reader to utilize different ways of managing information, as it is visible in an interactive timeline or chart.


No comments:

Post a Comment